You are encouraged to submit abstracts on current and emerging issues in the dermatologic treatment of skin of color related, but not limited to:
- Aesthetic Rejuvenation
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Acne and Rosacea
- Scalp and Hair Disorders
- Unusual cases of all kinds
SOCSS accepts submissions from:
- Dermatology Residents
- Healthcare Providers
- Practicing Dermatologists
Submitting parties receive automatic notification that the poster submission has been received. However, due to the high volume of submissions, additional acknowledgement may not be sent unless the poster is accepted by the review committee.
Abstract submissions are reviewed by a committee comprised of healthcare professionals serving on the SOCSS and Journal of Drugs in Dermatology advisory boards. Conference managers also review all abstracts. Content is evaluated based on the quality and relevance of topic, educational value, timeliness, and clearly identified objectives. SOCSS reserves the right to make final decisions regarding acceptance of abstracts for poster presentation sessions.
Poster presentation submission final deadline: March 31, 2018
In order to present your poster at the meeting, you will be required to register for SOCSS.
Dermatology resident physicians, fellows, practicing dermatologists, pharmaceutical companies, researchers, analysts, technology providers and consultants whose posters are accepted for presenting are given a reduced registration fee of 50%.
*Once your poster has been accepted, you will be given information on how to register for SOCSS as a Poster Presenter.
Posters must meet the following guidelines to be considered:
- Poster should be no larger than 4 feet high x 3.5 feet wide.
- If your poster exceeds this size, due to space, it may not be displayed.
- Poster font should be in an easily read size from a distance of up to 6 feet.
- Materials will be provided by the SOCSS Organizers to mount your poster.
- Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board. Do not write or paint on the poster boards.
If poster is selected, authors agree to:
- Present information in an objective manner without bias to a particular company, program, or product.
- Information in the abstract submission may be reproduced for use in conference materials including the electronic presentations (PDF only) and printed documentation.